Today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders. In recognition that providing an outstanding educational experience in and out of the classroom, undertaking groundbreaking research and providing services for the public good help develop future leaders, the Florida State University Alumni Association National Board of Directors established The Alumni Ambassadors Award.
The Ambassadors Award Committee seeks students with demonstrated commitment, vision, and potential for lifelong leadership and innovation in their communities and the world. Awards may be granted to current junior, senior or graduate students enrolled at Florida State University and may be used at the student's discretion for academic expenses such as tuition, academic materials and costs associated with research projects, including travel.
- Award applicants must be a current junior, senior or graduate student in good standing at Florida State University.
- Applicants must submit a completed application prior to the published deadline to be considered for an award.
- Written essays (prompts are included on the application)
- Academic merit as determined by current GPA
- In-person presentation to the Ambassadors Award Committee (top 3-5 finalists will be invite to present)
The deadline to apply for the inaugural Alumni Ambassadors Award is January 19, 2018; funding will be available to the selected award recipients in summer/fall 2018.
The Alumni Ambassadors program is funded by gifts to the FSU Alumni Association by current and former members of the National Board of Directors.
For more information about the Alumni Ambassadors Award program, contact Aimee Wirth at 850.644.1148 or email@example.com.