Become a Member of the Alumni Association to Support our 53+ Seminole Clubs Nationwide!
Seminole Clubs are in place to:
- Engage, connect and provide community to Florida State alumni, supporters, fans and friends in a year-round setting.
- Partner in the advancement of Florida State University, the mission of the Alumni Association and promote Seminole Pride.
- Offer engagement opportunities spanning athletic, academic, networking and community service.
- Support local Seminole students through annual scholarship offerings.
Membership is open to all alumni, supporters, friends, and fans of Florida State University. Joining an FSU Seminole Club provides all benefits of an FSU Alumni Association Membership, some of which are listed below:
- Subscription to the VIRES magazine (published bi-annually)
- Access to the FSU Alumni Reward Zone, where new members receive an exclusive FSU Alumni Association gift, and all members have the opportunity to purchase exclusive alumni items
- Discount on the purchase of a commemorative brick at Westcott Plaza
- Access to all club events, initiatives and programs that aim to serve the university as well as the opportunity to join club leadership annually
- Eligibility to serve on the board of your local Seminole Club and/or the Florida State University Alumni Association National Board of Directors
**There are no local dues for club membership. Your Alumni Association provides direct support to local clubs with as a part of your membership.
For further information about clubs and membership, please contact us at email@example.com or call 850-644-2761.