Frequently Asked Questions Directory
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions to the Florida State University Alumni Association. If you don't find the answer you need below, please call us at 850.644.2761 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bricks installed along the Legacy Walk and around Doak S. Campbell Stadium are managed by Seminole Boosters Inc. Contact Maria Fuller at 850.644.3484 for more information.
Information about parking and transportation for special events, such as football home games and FSU Flying High Circus performances, is also available online.
- Counseling/advising for career planning and job search assistance
- Career/employer information
- Online job postings/job files
- Job search agents
- On-campus interviewing with recruiters from many professional organizations (up to one year after graduation)
- Career expositions
- Resume referral service
- Professional networking database
For more information, visit The Career Center website or call 850.644.6431
- Unlimited access to the Leach Student Recreation Center
- Unlimited access to the Fitness & Movement Clinic
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park
- Group fitness classes at the Leach Center and FMC
Members also have access to the following programs and services at competitive rates:
- Wellness testing services at the FMC and Leach Center
- Fitness & Wellness talks and educational sessions
- Watercraft rental for use on Lake Bradford at the FSU Reservation
- Youth and adult swim lessons from FSU Aquatics at the Leach Center
Visit the Campus Recreation website for more information.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Your name the way you would like it printed on the diploma. If your name has changed and you would like the new name printed on the diploma, provide proof of the name change in the form of a copy of a driver's license, marriage license, etc.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number.
- The semester and year of graduation and major/degree.
- Your mailing address.
- A $10.00 (per diploma) check or money order payable to Florida State University.
Make sure you sign the request and mail it to the following address:Florida State University
Room A3900 UCA
282 Champions Way
P.O. Box 3062400
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2400
All items must go through the Memorabilia Office at Florida State. You may drop off the item or ship your item to be signed.
The Memorabilia Office is located under the stadium in Gate B, Section 36. Please call 850.644.1376 for hours of operation.
If you would like to ship an item to be signed, please include a return box/postage. You may ship items to the following address:FSU Memorabilia Office
P.O. Box 2195
Tallahassee, FL 32316