This page is designed as a resource to help Seminole Clubs® and Chapter leaders. You can find information on all things Seminole Clubs® on this page and if you don’t find what you’re looking for you can always contact us for further assistance. In addition, please be sure to subscribe to our Seminole Club® blog for club leaders for the latest announcements from your Seminole Club® staff.
Thank you for what you do — your role as volunteer ambassadors for Florida State University and as club leaders is critical to our success!
Seminole Club Requirements
The following must be completed in order for a club to receive base budget funding:
- Develop club bylaws (sample bylaws).
- Obtain a Federal Tax ID Number (EIN—Employee Identification Number).
- Establish a bank account in the club’s name.
- Share constituent data twice annually by December 31 and July 1. Use the event sign-in sheet to collect data.
- Ensure club logo is compliant with FSU Trademark Licensing. Work through FSU Alumni Association to ensure compliance and modify existing logo as necessary.
- Promote FSU development and Direct Support Organizations (FSU Alumni Association, Seminole Boosters, FSU Foundation).
- Offer discounts to members of FSU Direct Support Organizations (members of the FSU Alumni Association and Seminole Boosters).
- Adjust Officer Slate to Fiscal Year (July 1—June 30).
- Administer your club scholarship(s) through FSU.
- Email minutes of all board meetings to FSU Alumni Association.
- Submit annual Seminole Club® report online including the following, no later than July 8:
- Club leaders must be members of the FSU Alumni Association and/or Seminole Boosters.
- Participate in at least one event annually that is Academic in nature (i.e. host a Seminole Send-Off, staff a local college fair, invite a professor to speak at a club event, etc.)
- Participate in at least one event annually that is Athletic in nature (i.e. host a Kickoff Party or Game Watching Party, or invite an assistant coach to speak at a club event, etc.)
- Participate in the annual Seminole Service Day
Submit the following financial information TWICE annually online no later than January 15 and July 8:
- Bank statements
- Signed or emailed compliance form (Attestation Report)
Other Helpful Tools
Policies and FAQs
It is imperative that our club leaders are familiar with the policies and forms outlined below to stay in line with university rules and regulations and to ensure club leaders are protected against future liability. Please do not hesitate to ask the Seminole Club® staff if you need further clarification.
The FSU Alumni Association is able to provide marketing support to Seminole Clubs and Chapters, primarily through emails to FSU alumni and association members registered in each Club or Chapter's geographic area. Or update your contact information.
Select the type of event for which you are requesting marketing assistance:
July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
Atlanta Seminole Club®
Palm Beach Seminole Club®
Sarasota Seminole Club®
Seminole Club® of Greater Orlando
Seminole Club® of Greater Washington, D.C.
Seminole Club® of North Texas
July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013
Greater Pensacola Seminole Club®
Jacksonville Seminole Club®
Manatee Seminole Club®
Miami Seminole Club®
Naples Seminole Club®
Panama City Seminole Club®
Pinellas County Seminole Club®
Polk County Seminole Club®
Seminole Club® of Broward County
Southwest Florida Seminole Club®
Tampa Bay Seminole Club®
July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
Brevard Seminole Club®
Gainesville Seminole Club®
Highlands Seminole Club®
Lake City Seminole Club®
Madison Seminole Club®
Martin County Seminole Club®
Panhandle Seminole Club®
Seminole Club® of Volusia/Flagler Counties
Southernmost Seminole Club® of Key West
Tallahassee Seminole Club®
July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015
Baltimore Seminole Club®
Boston Seminole Club®
Charlotte Seminole Club®
Kentucky Seminole Club®
Midlands Seminole Club®
New York City Seminole Club®
Richmond Seminole Club®
Seminole Club® of Philadelphia
South Carolina Seminole Club®-Upstate
The Windy City Seminole Club®
Triangle Seminole Club®
July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016
Austin Seminole Club®
Birmingham Seminole Club®
Chattanooga Seminole Club®
Circle City Seminole Club®
Greater New Orleans Seminole Club®
Houston Seminole Club®
Las Vegas Seminole Club®
Los Angeles Seminole Club®
Middle Tennessee Seminole Club®
San Diego Seminole Club®
San Francisco Seminole Club®
Seattle Seminole Club®
Seminole Club® of the Rockies
Southwest Ohio Seminole Club®
To access the Seminole Club® Image Gallery, visit the Image Gallery web page by clicking the button below and sign into your oneFSU account.
Important information contained herein.
Start a Seminole Club
Important information contained herein.