Seminole Club Events
As of July 1, 2021, Seminole Clubs & Chapters are permitted and encouraged to begin to gather in person again. The Alumni Association asks that all leaders follow the guidelines put in place by administration.
- Host a speaker from Florida State’s #1 ranked Career Center to speak on any number of their resources that are open to all alumni.
- Connect with a local alumni owned business owner and host a zoom where they can share their story and engage with local Seminoles.
- Interested in connecting to discuss an event with:
- Current Seminoles via Florida State’s Student Alumni Association leader? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- An Alumni Network President to talk about their constituency and future plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Current Young Alumni Council leaders? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Host a viewing of any of the webinars from the fall or the Three Torches series.
- If you have an interest in hosting a speaker on topics like leadership, diversity, equity & inclusion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media/Communications/Promotion Resources
- Visit our Virtual Alumni Resources page for updates from zoom backgrounds to children’s activities to book lists by alumni authors!
- Follow these Seminole social media pages to be aware of all things Florida State and have content to reshare to local alumni. Promote all of Florida State.
- Put out a local call for local business owners to identify themselves as Florida State alumni.
- Check out news.fsu.edu to hear and read about all of the latest happenings at Florida State!