Seminole Club Events
*The FSU Alumni Association is proactively monitoring and working closely with university administration as coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread in Florida and across the United States.
All Seminole Club in-person gatherings are currently prohibited per university policy.
This is an ongoing, changing situation and we appreciate your loyalty. We know that our shared goal is to not put anyone at risk. Please visit alumni.fsu.edu/coronavirus for more information.*
For Club Leaders interested in hosting a virtual event or looking for online content:
- Host a speaker from Florida State’s #1 ranked Career Center to speak on any number of their resources that are open to all alumni.
- Connect with a local alumni owned business owner and host a zoom where they can share their story and engage with local Seminoles.
- Interested in connecting to discuss an event with:
- Current Seminoles via Florida State’s Student Alumni Association leader? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- An Alumni Network President to talk about their constituency and future plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Current Young Alumni Council leaders? Contac firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Host a viewing of any of the webinars from the fall or the Three Torches series.
- If you have an interest in hosting a speaker on topics like leadership, diversity, equity & inclusion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media/Communications/Promotion Resources
- Visit our Virtual Alumni Resources page for updates from zoom backgrounds to children’s activities to book lists by alumni authors!
- Follow these Seminole social media pages to be aware of all things Florida State and have content to reshare to local alumni. Promote all of Florida State.
- Put out a local call for local business owners to identify themselves as Florida State alumni.
- Check out news.fsu.edu to hear and read about all of the latest happenings at Florida State!