As a Seminole club or Chapter leader, your volunteer service is not only valued and appreciated, but it is critical to the mission of the Alumni Association and advancing our great university. This page is designed to provide you with the tools and resources to excel. If the offerings below do not address your question, please reach out to the Seminole Clubs team staff for assistance.
Thank you for all that you do---you ARE Florida State!
Resources for Leaders:
Annual Requirements to Maintain Seminole Club Status
1. Participate in at least one event annually that is non-athletic in nature (i.e. host a networking night, family based event, academic based event, etc.)
2. Participate in at least one event annually that is Athletic in nature (i.e. host a Kickoff Party or Game Watching Party)
3. Participate in the annual Seminole Service Days during March.
Seminole Clubs must submit the following financial information twice annually online on dates provided by Seminole Club staff in January and July:
- All Bank statements.
- Categorize all transactions in QuickBooks online.
- Signed or emailed Financial Attestation Report
- Provide club account login information to Seminole Clubs financial specialist.
How is a Seminole Club stipend amount determined?
- The amount of alumni living in a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) determines the amount of a Seminole Club stipend. Stipends cannot be increased by request.
Do Seminole Chapters receive stipend assistance?
- No, Seminole Chapters do not have the same requirements as Seminole Clubs and therefore do not receive direct stipend support.
What are the requirements to have our Seminole Club expenses reimbursed for our expenses from our stipend?
- Expenditures must be in support of an event or activity that was open to or benefited all Seminole alumni in the area. Expenses that were made that only impacted a select group or individual will not be reimbursed.
- Membership fees or contributions to other organizations will not be reimbursed.
- All receipts must be submitted in your Stipend Reimbursement request with the specific amount being requested. Receipts total must match request amount.
Seminole Clubs: Financial Reviews
Seminole Clubs: How to Add a Deposit
Seminole Clubs: Providing Financial Reports
Seminole Clubs: Reconciling Bank Statements
Seminole Clubs: Resources for Leaders
All Policies and Forms
It is important that Seminole Club leaders are aware of university policies and procedures to represent and protect Florida State well. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Seminole Clubs staff.
All forms listed under the "Annual Requirements" column must be completed and submitted to the Seminole Clubs team for the 2021-2022 year before July 15.
Event Marketing Information
The FSU Alumni Association is able to provide marketing support to Seminole Clubs and Chapters, primarily through emails to FSU alumni and association members registered in each Club or Chapter's geographic area. Or update your contact information.
Select the type of event for which you are requesting marketing assistance:
Logos, Marks, & Merchandise
The great pride of being a Florida State Seminole brings with it the honor and responsibility of representing the Seminole Tribe of Florida with the utmost respect. The Office of Licensing Trademark ensures that all uses of logos, marks and other descriptions are legal and within set guidelines.
Whether it be a club logo, event graphics, representation or use on merchandise, every use of a Florida State University registered mark is subject to university approval. To learn more, please take a look at the university brand guidelines and university trademarks .
Anytime a Florida State Trademark is used on merchandise, roaylties are charged and sent back to the university. All products must be made by a licensed university vendor. For a list of recommended vendors who are full licensed, please click here.
Virtually Unconquered Series
Click the links below to view the videos from the Virtually Unconquered Series